MUSINGS

ACCEPT THE IRONY THAT LIFE IS UNFAIR, BUT GOOD


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Furniture

Yesterday I took leave. To prepare the house for our new furniture. Finally nampak berisi sikit le rumah. Kalau tak minimalist. Mummy and Bah came over with Tina (their maid) and brought durian, rambutan and bananas. They had gone back to kampung. The trip which caused me to invent so many excuses so as not to go. But it didn't stop me from gorging down the rambutans and durians they brought. Long story why I don't want to balik kampung.
But the bright side of yesterday was the furniture. Took us several months of savings to finally get them. A friend said, it's like you are just starting out in life. All these years (13) staying with my parents and 1 year at my cousin's fully furnished house did not need us to buy our own furniture. The ones we bought at my parents has to stay there, kalau tak nanti balik nak tido mana??
The happiest was of course, my darling hubby, who could not get enough of his new recliner. Sampai lambat gi meeting mlm tadi.....

No comments: