MUSINGS

ACCEPT THE IRONY THAT LIFE IS UNFAIR, BUT GOOD


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wow, a busy week... Last night the family went to check out a new guitar for Izza. The niece broke her old guitar's neck and had kept quiet about it. When Izza found out she cried. So daddy has to pacify a 15 year old and reprimand a 3 year old. Anyway, it's about time she gets a new guitar. So, melayang around 2k for her new guitar. The best part was when we were serenaded by Mr Wong, the owner of Guitar Collection who waxed lyrical about every piece he owned by playing the most beautiful sounds on them....He played flamenco, spanish, pop, malay, english and made the guitar sound like a japanese instrument.
Oh, Monday morning, I did not come to work because my alarm did not go off. Why? because I did not charge my phone because I left my charger in Hotel Rasa Sayang JB. So, I woke up at 7.15 and wondered why the room was bright. Oh, it's 7.15!! Oh, hm... too late to go to work....yawn...might as well make the most of it. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz. The next thing I knew - 'sayang, wake up, something's happening downstairs, I think one of the cat is dead!' What? Who? I ran downstairs to see Tuti the maid staring at a dead cat's body. Oh no, it's Ocean, the kittens' mother. Poor, poor thing. Her eyes were open and there were tyre tracks on her body.. (shiver). Now what'll happen to her 3 kittens who're not even a month old?
It took me two trips to the pet shop to get info on how to care for the kittens and hubby to search the internet. Do you know that kittens need to be burped too? Yikes...I don't need another baby to care for. So the official maks angkat are Izza and Tuti. Hahaha...

No comments: