MUSINGS

ACCEPT THE IRONY THAT LIFE IS UNFAIR, BUT GOOD


Monday, June 16, 2008

Mid life crisis

Turning 40 was no big deal a few years ago. Turning 43 became an issue. It's only two mre years to 45 and then 5 more years to 50. Suddenly aches and pains began to appear. All in the old age spots... The knees, back and arms. Doesn't help when my best friend is 48 and decides that she needs new make up tricks, new and sexier clothes and aid to increase libido.... Well, I caught the bug and have signed up for a RM1,300 worth of skin rejuvenation package.
The plus side of it all, people have begun to comment on how much better I look compared to when I was in my 30's!! And how much older my 35 year old husband looks! Hehehe.... But the aches and pains are not imaginary after all...

No comments: