MUSINGS

ACCEPT THE IRONY THAT LIFE IS UNFAIR, BUT GOOD


Friday, August 29, 2008

Bits and pieces

One of these days I might write my autobiography. Cheh... macam famous je. I'd like to think I led a colourful life in my 20's. Macam2 ada. Yg boleh boh kat sini nanti kita bubuh. Yg tak leh... tinggal dlm hati je la.

Memmorable episodes of my life include : my study in US, my first posting in KT, my loves and hates. Tumultuous and eventful. That's how I can describe my life up to this point. Never a dull moment.

"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans" John Lennon.

That about sums it all. I never planned my life to be like this (other than my career). But it's turning out fine...Hopefully this trend will stay and improve..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah, close to the heart this posting is.

Couldn't agree more with the great Lennon. But I keep busy making other plans still. Such is life, dear...

But in my twenties, I had a ball of a time. Never an iota of regret. Always looking back fondly. Save for the fact that I was always broke in my twenties, the rest spelt F.U.N.

Go on then, write the memoir of yours already.

Mard said...

tak sabar nak wait your autobiography...

hehehe