MUSINGS

ACCEPT THE IRONY THAT LIFE IS UNFAIR, BUT GOOD


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Arrogance

Oh dear, what have I done? I have invited people to view my blog! To read my inner voice and to comment on them. What was I thinking??

I was talking about human nature in my last post... It is also part of the human nature to want to be acknowledged and appreciated. What was I thinking? What talent do I possess to think that anyone would want to visit and revisit my space and read my ramblings? Geez.... short of fishing I don't know what that sentence was all about. Hah.. the title is apt. It was sheer arrogance on my part to e mail friends and family to read me here. Anyway, to those who bothered to check me out here.. WELCOME. Maybe I will be able to put those words that are floating in my minds into visual forms for your enjoyment.

No comments: